Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jan 5 Week 74 - Prompting to knock, Miracle for standard, Guidance to improve Chinese, Sad to have 6 months left

Ok so today is a little crazy, so I don't know if I will have time to write much.   This week was good.  Last week I don't know if I told you, but one day we were biking, and there was a house for sale.  I felt like we should go knock on the door.  (tracting is a big no no here so it is unusual for us to just knock on strangers doors) but I felt like we should so we did.  We found a great new family.  We had a good 1st lesson with them.  They just moved here, and are looking for a church.  We are going to take lots of members to fellowship!!

This week we hit standard again!  Yay.  It was close.  Saturday night we only had 2 people coming to church.  I prayed, and Sunday morning we got a call from the Yan's saying they wanted to come!  What a cool miracle.  

 I have worked really hard on Chinese.    I prayed to know how I could use my free time at lunch and breakfast to get better.  After praying I had a thought just to do role plays with myself.  Practice talking to people, and then when I get stuck trying to figure it out, write it down, and then the next time I see a native, ask them if I got it right.  We'll see.  I felt like it was inspired.  

So these prayers answered this week were small, but they really increased my faith and added to my testimony.   I know by the Holy Ghost that Heavenly Father is there and He loves us all so much.  I know that Christ is always there to help us.  I am so grateful for this time that I have had to grow closer to them, and grow my faith.  I love where I am.  I am sad I only have 6 months left...  

No comments:

Post a Comment